Friday, June 10, 2011

TGIF !! and its raining :)

Its raining !! :) I love the smell of wet earth.There is nothing as mesmerizing and pure as rain in a hot summer evening.The following cool breeze , the sound of rain , the swaying trees .....all I want to do is fry myself some'Piyaji'(thats bengali for fried onion pakoras) and hot masala chai :)This and sit by the window and watch the rain and hear the thunder:)..I am going to do that right now.Want to join me...:)
     
Also my dear , dear friends and kind visitors , thankyou for dropping by:)
Just wanted to quickly pop in and say that my dear little blog previously named Gharonda
will henceforth be called Ethnically chic.I know , I know this is the last change..:)
I won't mess around with the name anymore:-)Gharonda will still be a part of the name(as you can see on the header).The url address is same tho.
Sharing a few pics from my archive with you all today.They are shot by me.

view as seen from the other side of a covered bridge.

Take care and have a merry weekend.See you around.

xo
Sarmistha

6 comments:

Sayantani said...

Thanks Sarmistha for visiting me an for all your encouraging wors. you have a nice space too. will keep coming back for these wonderful diys.

Neha@ All things beautiful said...

I really like the new name and the header. Loved your images too!

Sarmistha said...

Thanx sayantani.Thanx Neha for dropping by:)

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

Thanks for all your lovely words on my space! You too have a beautiful blog here...wish I could join you over the
'cha-R-peyaji'...with some 'jhal-muri' on a rainy day ??:)

Sarmistha said...

Sanghamitra... Come on over :-)

Tanu said...

Nice images!